Level 3: Diploma for ICT Systems and Principles for IT Professionals
(City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles)
Seeking better prospects in IT/network engineering? Are you looking to further you career goals with Vendor certifications? Start a new Network support role? Specialise in the fundamentals of client server platforms?
The City & Guilds Diploma for ICT Systems and Principles for IT Professionals is an excellent course to progress further from basic skills or 1st line support role to 2nd line support roles. The course has 3 pathways designed to meet the current IT skills demand by employers, contractors and various industries.
This programme will ensure that you gain the practical skills and knowledge to work across multiple environments and vendor platforms. The learning experience will be hands-on, the delivery environment includes hands on labs, virtual labs and eLearning platforms.
Completion and Achievements
- Certification and qualifications are achieved by online exams and assessments.
- Core Units (City & Guilds) must be completed prior to vendor units
Successful completion can lead towards roles such as:
- Working on cloud-based solutions
- Working in the capacity of 2nd / 3rd line support
- Work on multiple platforms providing systems support
- Infrastructure design and deployment
- Network administration
- Network and security sector 1st-2nd line to start
- Configuration and support roles within the ICT and Telecommunications sector.
Learners might be able to select various options based on their past achievements and work experience. Please at contact the administration team for more details. 0208 808 6660