TERMS OF SERVICE
Other applicable terms
5E Ltd © 2018 5E Ltd is a not for profit organisation and Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England and Wales – No. 3648024
Changes of these terms
You agree to review this agreement periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes.
Accessing our site
We want our web site to always operate properly, but we cannot guarantee the availability or accessibility of the web site. Other than as explained in these terms and conditions, we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the web site.
Limitation of liability
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
If you contribute to this website, contributions must be your own, they must be civil and tasteful. They must not contain any unlawful or objectionable content and they must not infringe the law. You agree that ELATT shall not be responsible for your or anyone else’s contributions to its Website or any form of social media. Should you identify contributions which are unlawful, distasteful or otherwise objectionable then please contact us by submitting the form below.
When you providing your details or contributions to us you are stating that you are over 18 years of age or are a minor with parental consent. You agree that any information you provide to us about yourself upon registration or at any time will be true and accurate.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
5E’S REFERRAL PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The newly enrolled student must bring the leaflet with the Full Names of the “New Customer Name” and the “Referring Person Name” completed on the bottom of the leaflet.
- The Love2Shop Voucher* will be issued to the referring person once an eligible student successfully completes the course they were referred to.
- the Referrer or Referred Student must hand the Referral Leaflet to the Admin Staff at 5E before finishing the Registration and Initial Assessment Limited in the Centre where the registration process of the Referred Student take place
- the Referred Student hasn’t started the course yet that he/she was referred to
- the Referred Student was not referred to 5E Limited at an earlier date by someone else
- the Referred Student must not be the same person as the Referring Person
- the Referred Student has to be eligible to do the course he/she was referred to.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- An individual can only be nominated for the Referral Program once within a 12 month period
- 5E Limited’s referral program can only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- The Referrer may only earn the Reward 10 times in total
- Referrers are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees resulting from it. By participating in the Program, you release 5E Limited and their agents from all liability, including, without limitation, with respect to the Reward. 5E Limited reserves that right to suspend you as Referrer from the Program at any time and reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Program at any time.
- The Referrer must claim the Reward within 3 months of the time at which the Eligible Referral has finished the course he/she was referred to; if the Referrer do not claim the Reward within this 3-month period, the Referrer will not receive a Reward for the Eligible Referral.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the 5E Limited’s Referral Program will be resolved by 5E Limited in its sole discretion.
By taking part Referrer agrees:
- to comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery laws
- to refer only people that Referrer knows
- to send referral emails only to people that Referrer know
- not to engage in any activity that may be considered fraudulent or invasive or that may be considered spamming
- to comply with all of the terms and conditions laid out in the body of this document
In addition to the restrictions Referrer agreed to in the Terms and Conditions, Referrer agree that the following activities are expressly prohibited and engaging in any of these will be grounds for immediate termination and disqualification from the Program, and may lead to the forfeiture of existing Program invitations and accrued, but not yet received, Rewards:
- Spam, bulk distribution of invitations, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of Your Program invitations that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial e-mail or spam under any applicable law or regulation.
- Fraud, attempted fraud, or abuse of the Program or these Terms & Conditions.
- Selling, trading, bartering, or providing anything of value to Referred Student beyond the Program invitation, or otherwise using Referral Program invitations or Rewards for promotional purposes.
*Love2Shop Voucher refers to a Voucher purchased for the Love2Shop website in the UK www.Love2Shop.co.uk. Love2Shop.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Love2Shop.co.uk Vouchers (“L2SVs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. L2SVs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Love2Shop.co.uk or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see https://www.highstreetvouchers.com/gift/terms-and-conditions.