Digital Marketing is one of the most effective ways for a company to promote itself, incorporating Social Media, Websites, Blogs and Email Marketing to increase sales, generate leads and become more visible. This qualification will help learner to develop their understanding of how to promote a business in a digital age. This would be useful if they want to improve their own digital promotion in a real business situation, or as a foundation for further learning in subjects
Digital Promotion for Business Level 2 Certificate
The Digital Promotion Level 2 Certificate for Business is designed for those who want to learn the necessary skills to effectively promote a business using Digital Marketing techniques, and equips the learner with all of the knowledge necessary to successfully market a business using digital media. Learn to create promotional material for a business and the most effective channels for reaching your target audience.
This course may be provided for free under eligibility criteria. Contact us to find out more.
For more information on the following qualifications please call on 0208 8086660
Digital Promotion of Business NCFE Level 2 Certificate
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above. This course aims to develop learners’ knowledge and understanding across a range of digital marketing theories and applications. This qualification is ideal for those who work in small businesses or charity and want to enhance their skills in digital promotion or specialise in this area through further learning or training.
Units of Learning
- Digital promotion for business
- Understanding search engine optimisation for business
- Coordinating the use of digital media for business
- Coordinating offline and digital media for business
- Emergent digital techniques for business
- Producing digital promotional content for business
- Data protection and digital media for business
- Measuring the effectiveness of digital promotional activity for business
- Understanding social media
- Email campaigns for business promotion
- Mobile phone applications for business
- Online reputation management
- Using the internet to raise funds and outsource business functions