Become an IT apprentice to gain work experience in your chosen field and technical skills backed up with a qualification!
The Intermediate and Advanced IT Apprenticeship for Application Specialist is made up of qualifications and on the job learning that will provide apprentices with the skills and knowledge required to flourish in their chosen job role. The framework offers a wide range of optional units that the learner can study to match their particular job role. The framework is suitable for those whose main job role is to use IT applications in support of colleagues or customers in any sector or industry and is accredited by City & Guilds.
In addition to generic units, the apprenticeship contains ‘vendor’ and industry recognised certifications from Microsoft. Candidates that score more than 75% on unit assignments are eligible to take the Microsoft Office Specialist certification exam in addition at the end of their programme.
Job Related Skills
- Providing support and assistance to colleagues to make effective use of available IT systems and software developing
- Testing and implementing solutions to improve workplace productivity through the use of IT using the advanced features of IT Application Software
- Design and improvement of many types of formatted information including documents, diagrams, spreadsheets and presentations
- Maintaining simple websites, using the internet to find and exchange information and using social media to publish information
- Generate queries, create table relationships, forms and formulate reports
Learners might be able to select various options based on their past achievements and work experience.
Please contact our administration team for more details 0208 808 6660
Please select one of our accredited qualifications