VMware vSphere: Design and Deploy (V6)
For more information on the following qualifications please call on 0208 885 9475
This course discusses the benefits and risks of available design alternatives and provides information to support making sound design decisions.
In this course, you practice your design skills by working with peers on a design project. You also deploy components of a completed vSphere design.
The skills you will gain
- Assess the business and application requirements of the current environment
- Understand and apply a framework to a design
- Analyze design choices and best-practice recommendations
- Design and deploy the core management infrastructure for an enterprise
- Design and deploy the virtual data center for an enterprise
- Design and deploy the compute infrastructure for an enterprise
- Design and deploy the storage and networking infrastructures for an enterprise
- Design and deploy virtual machines to run applications in a vSphere infrastructure
- Design and deploy security, management, and recoverability features for an enterprise
|Exam Code||3V0-622, 3V0-623|
*Funding Available. Contact us now for more details