Time management is an important part of our daily lives both in the working environment and out. Good time management allows us to get things done on time without too much stress and worry. It also makes us aware of how much time we could be wasting and using to do other things which are more useful in our lives.
Have you ever said some of the following things:
– I have so much to do but not enough time!
– I do have time, but I never seem to get things done!
– My to do list is growing longer and longer!
– I can’t concentrate on finishing what I am working on!
– I’m too tired to get things done!
In this workshop we look at how we spend the 24-hours of each day (sleeping, eating, cleaning, shopping, chatting to friends, watching TV) and how we might fit more into our daily activities by being organised and efficient in our management of time. Time management put into practice will make you a much more organised, focused individual who is able to get more work done in a shorter time and therefore have more time to relax and stay stress-free!
A short workshop that will save you hours!