Traineeships – Young People’s Provision (16-24)
The first step towards an Apprenticeship…
If you are aged 16-24 and highly committed to finding work or the prospect of work, 5E Ltd is here to provide you with a traineeship, preparing you to compete for the possibility of starting a future Apprenticeship and other sustainable employment. You will gain a combined training comprised of:
- English and Maths
- High quality work placement
- Work preparation training (including soft skills)
If you are aged 16-24 and are qualified below Level 3, you can make an application under this programme.
Please contact 5E Ltd on 0208 352 5050 for full information on eligibility criteria.
This project is highly recommended for those who are:
- Are not in a job or have little or no work experience
- Have no Level 3 qualification
- Highly committed to finding employment or progressing onto an Apprenticeship
What will you gain?
5E Ltd will provide you with:
- High quality work placements (6 weeks – 5 months) with a guaranteed interview on completion with the work placement host. A chance for you to gain meaningful work experience and develop workplace skills
- Work preparation training (non-accredited). For example, CV writing, interview preparation, job search skills and interpersonal and social skills
- English and Maths training (accredited): Functional Skills (unless learner holds GCSE A-C level)
- Optional vocational courses/career guidance/enterprise skills etc.
How long does this programme last?
Maximum 6 months (300 overall hours)