We have access to a huge library of online e-learning courses which are available for FREE with some of our government funded programmes. Here are some of the reasons why e-learning could benefit you:
Cost effective and saves time
Without the need to travel or waste paper with printed materials, online learning saves both time and money and lets you get on with interactive learning instantly and productively
24 hour availability, anytime anyplace!
You no longer have to worry about staff being available or an office’s opening/working hours…these courses are available at all times of the day and night and can be accessed from any machine with internet access, whether you’re at home or at work
Track your progress
Take advantage of knowing what you have studied and monitor your progress. Focus on areas of weakness and complete the course with confidence
Struggle to learn within a group? Feel overshadowed by others? E-Learning helps support you on an individual basis, so that you can learn and progress at a pace that suits you.
With this combination of flexibility, E-Learning is a fantastic training opportunity – start training now!
To access and undertake your on-line training, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the following link to login: www.vctms.co.uk
- Now type your unique pre-assigned ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ into the spaces indicated then click on the ‘Login’ button.
- You are then taken to the ‘Dashboard’ of your personal training record and you will see the course(s) assigned to you on the ‘Active Learning’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Edit Profile’ link to check that your name is correct.
- If any details are incorrect, you may amend them, then click on the ‘Save’ button.
- To access the training material assigned to you click on the appropriate ‘Action’ link or click on the title of the course.
- Click on the ‘Start’ link to launch each activity then follow the on screen instructions.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to move on from where you left off and click ‘Review’ if you would like to view the activity again.
- Once you have completed the learning activities you will notice that the ‘Online Test’ or ‘Assessment’ activity will turn from grey to amber. At this point you can take the test.
- Once you have successfully completed the test, depending upon which course you have selected, you may find that there is an evaluation form which we would like you to complete. It will only take a few minutes. This can be accessed from your ‘Dashboard’.
- Once you have completed the evaluation, the course will move to the ‘Completed Learning’ area of your personal training record. You can access this using the “Completed Learning” fusion_tab on your ‘Dashboard’. You will then be able to print the certificate for your course if there is one available, by clicking on the printer icon.
If you have forgotten your password, please use the form below to request for a reminder, providing your name and email address.
If you are having trouble purchasing the e-learning courses, or if there is a problem in navigating or accessing the 5E E-Learning webpages, please send us a message by filling in the form below and we will get back to you: