This programme is an excellent progression route from the Level 2 Diploma in Systems Support (PC Maintenance and Repair).
This programme is designed to progress and excel learners who work, or want to work in 2nd / 3rd line support, systems support, infrastructure deployment, configuration and support roles within the ICT and Telecommunications sector.
In this hands-on training programme, you will undertake a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles. Within the Level 3 Diploma you will also study vendor specializations embedded into various units.
You will specialise in the fundamentals of Windows and Network Infrastructure deployment, configuration and support. This programme will ensure you have the practical skills and knowledge to deploy both a Windows Server 2012 and a Cisco based physical network infrastructure.
Upon successful completion of the Diploma, you will be able to sit vendor examinations.
Skills You Will Gain
- Customer Support Provision and Service Desk Operations
- ICT Systems Planning and Network Management
- Deploy, configure and upgrade advanced ICT applications
- Vendor specialization embedded into awarding body units;
- Cisco CCNA
- Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2012
|City & Guilds||Level 3 Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles|
|Plus 5 Vendor Certifications / Areas – Embedded within above Diploma;|
|70-410||Microsoft MCSA 2012: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012|
|70-411||Microsoft MCSA 2012: Administering Windows Server 2012|
|70-412||Microsoft MCSA 2012: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services|
>One to One Support
>Practical hands-on lab facilities
>Flexible part-time classroom delivery (Day / Eve / Weekends)
- Network Engineer
- Network Analyst
- Microsoft Server Engineer
- 2nd / 3rd Line Support
- Cisco CCNP
- Microsoft MCSE: Server Infrastructure 2012
- Further Education – Level 4
- Systems support experience on computer hardware and repair, 1st / 2nd line support of ICT infrastructures or;
- Level 2 Diploma (PC Maintenance and Repair) or equivalent in ICT Systems Support
- Initial Assessment will be taken on enrolment
Monthly In-Take – Classroom Based
Cost and Duration
Cost – £4,125 £3,345
6 – 8 Months – Part Time (Day, Evenings or Weekends)
This course may be funded through Advanced Learner Loans* – click here for more details
Additional support may be available for Travel / Childcare support subject to application approval.
*eligibility criteria applies