By completing this qualification, you will develop your understanding and capability in the use of IT and learn how to use software efficiently. You will also gain advanced IT user knowledge and skills you need to work productively in a managerial job role that requires the expert use of common IT software applications.
You can expect to develop skills including:
- How to use IT tools to improve productivity and work more effectively; such as using automated tools and advanced features of software applications
- How to realise the full potential of spreadsheet software to produce high-quality management information
- How to exploit the advanced features of word processing software to enhance work, improve productivity and save time
- How to use advanced features to create high-impact presentations, and demonstrate expert presentation skills
- How to use advanced tools available within database software to organise and manage information
This qualification is a level 3 Certificate that covers high level IT user skills and applications. You will complete 5 mandatory units:
- Word Processing Software
- Spreadsheet Software
- Presentation Software
- Database Software
- Improving Productivity Using IT
Assessment consists of a one-hour exam
All other modules have the same guided learning hours of 40 hours per module, giving a total of 140 guided learning hours.