Want to achieve As and A*s in your exams? Come and enter our tuition classes running every Saturday at 9.30am – 5.00pm
1 lesson per day: £12, 2 lessons per day: £22, 3 lessons per day: £27, 4 lessons per day: £32
Note: Please enquire for one to one tuition…
To ensure you gain the best mark possible for your Key Stage 3, GCSE’s and A-Levels, enquire now and study in Tottenham (Selby Centre) or Colindale (Merit House)
Tel: 020 8352 6060 / 020 8205 6868
5E are proud to announce private tuition classes for children at school or sixth form college in the UK studying for your Key Stage 3, GCSE and A-Level exams in the following subjects:
- English Literature – intermediate and advanced papers
- English Language – intermediate and advanced papers
- Maths – intermediate and advanced papers
- Physics – both tiers (including double/triple science)
- Chemistry – both tiers (including double/triple science)
- Biology – both tiers (including double/triple science)
- ICT – intermediate and advanced level
More information – Why choose 5E for Private Tuition?
Since 1998, 5E Ltd has been providing education and training in London.
We give that extra help to your child to proceed into higher education (BEST schools/universities) and further shape their career path in the right direction! We do this through focused attention, regular progress checks, excellent facilities and confidence building.
- Great centres with separate classrooms for each group (well-equipped)
- Excellent teaching in small groups (from highly trained and experienced, specialist teachers)
- High quality teaching materials with fully qualified staff, well-structured weekly classes and all lessons are based on the UK national curriculum
Get a free taster lesson in any subject!
Secondary (KS3 School Years 7-9)
KS3 is the starting point for students to have a more independent approach to their studies
GCSE (KS4 School Years 10-11)
We prepare students for those most important GCSE subjects which include Maths, Science Subjects, English and ICT. Pupils are given regular exam practice to get used to to working under pressure and realistically measure their progress
A-Level (KS5 School Years 12-13)
Entrance into universities is getting more and more competitive, year by year. We have large amounts of past exam papers and resources for students to get really comfortable with anything they find difficult.
Beyond A-Level we offer Higher Education courses – to find out more please visit www.5ecollege.co.uk