Get a high level Level 3+ qualification NOW…only pay when you earn £21k+ a year!
What subjects do the 24+ Advanced Learning Loans cover from 5E Ltd?
Level 3 and above courses in:
- Business Management courses (ILM)
- IT User courses (ECDL)
- IT Professional courses (Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, Juniper, Cyberoam, Prince 2, Check Point)
What is so special about the 24+ Advanced Learning Loans?
- Don’t have to repay until you earn more than £404/week, £1750/month or £21k/year. If your salary drops below this, you stop making repayments!
- You only start repayments from April 2016!
- Only 9% loan repayment from your salary!
- Access to HE loans get written off if you start a HE course that is eligible for student finance – you don’t have to repay it!
- Loan NOT dependent on income and NO credit checks!
Shape your future with a career that suits your aspirations and skills!
Why choose an Apprenticeship?
- Learn real work on-the-job skills!
- Accredited and globally recognised, relevant qualifications!
- Practical and theory knowledge together!
- Technical certificate, portfolio of work and functional skills to improve English, Maths and IT!
Which Apprenticeship pathways do you offer?
- Health and Social Care
- Business and Administration
- Customer Service
- IT Users
- IT Professionals (System Support)
Highly committed, aged 16-24 and want to find work that suits you?
Traineeships are a stepping stone into the world of employment and a bridge toward our Apprenticeship opportunities and include:
- English and Maths
- High quality work placement
- Work preparation training (including soft skills)
5E Ltd holds the LSIS Beacon Status and the prestigious IIP Gold Standard. Operating across 7 training centres in North and East London, we provide high-quality accredited basic skills, IT and vocational training, work-based learning and skills support for unemployed individuals and other communities in London since 1998.
We deliver a diverse range of NVQ/QCF qualifications, job search support, employability skills and basic skills (literacy, numeracy, ESOL) to the wider community. We aim to improve access to high quality education and employment through training, enterprise and employment programmes and promise to provide a high quality, relevant service tailored to meet the needs of all our clients.
5E Ltd greatly acknowledges and is thankful for the support it receives from various funding bodies such as the SFA, ESF, DWP and other funding bodies.